1/4 Photos of Crushed Strawberries and Cream
A gorgeous dessert to look at, simple to make and delicious to boot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill bowl and beaters.
- 2Crush 1 cup of the berries with fork.
- 3Combine crushed berries with remaining 3 cups of strawberries in large bowl, tossing with sugar and framboise.
- 4Refrigerate, covered, until serving time.
- 5At serving time, whip heavy cream with icing sugar in chilled bowl with chilled beaters until soft peaks form.
- 6Lightly fold into berries with streaking motion, so berries and cream are barely combined.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crushed Strawberries and Cream
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.6
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 18.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: