1/4 Photos of Crushed Strawberries and Cream
A gorgeous dessert to look at, simple to make and delicious to boot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill bowl and beaters.
- 2Crush 1 cup of the berries with fork.
- 3Combine crushed berries with remaining 3 cups of strawberries in large bowl, tossing with sugar and framboise.
- 4Refrigerate, covered, until serving time.
- 5At serving time, whip heavy cream with icing sugar in chilled bowl with chilled beaters until soft peaks form.
- 6Lightly fold into berries with streaking motion, so berries and cream are barely combined.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crushed Strawberries and Cream
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.6
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 18.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: