A gorgeous dessert to look at, simple to make and delicious to boot!
Make and share this Crushed Strawberries and Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Chill bowl and beaters.
- Crush 1 cup of the berries with fork.
- Combine crushed berries with remaining 3 cups of strawberries in large bowl, tossing with sugar and framboise.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving time.
- At serving time, whip heavy cream with icing sugar in chilled bowl with chilled beaters until soft peaks form.
- Lightly fold into berries with streaking motion, so berries and cream are barely combined.