These are absolutely addictive! Sweet and salty with lots of crunch, and very easy to make. These should probably be stored in the fridge to keep from going soft or you could probably coat in an extra layer of chocolate if you wanted to go through the trouble.
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup pretzel (crushed into little pieces)
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal (rice crispies)
- In a double boiler or microwave (on 50 % power, in a large bowl) melt the chocolate and peanut butter. If microwaving, start with a minute and then add additional time (30 secs at a time, mixing in between) until melted. Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Mix in the pretzels and rice cereal until everything is coated and well incorporated.
- Drop by the teaspoonful onto a lined cookie sheet and place in the fridge. Once hardened, you can transfer to a bag or container. These are best stored in the fridge.