1 hr 5 mins
My mother got this recipe from some ladies at her church. It's a quick and convenient dessert. When I take this to church dinners it's always consumed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- 2Slice each apple into four pieces; you will have a total of 16 pieces.
- 3Roll an applie piece in each crescent roll starting at the wide end of the crescent roll.
- 4Place in baking pan with the seam side down.
- 5Pour orange juice in the pan.
- 6Melt butter in a bowl.
- 7Add butter to dish.
- 8Put the cup of sugar evenly over tops of apples that are wrapped in crescent rolls.
- 9Sprinkle cinnamon lightly on tops.
- 10Bke until crescent rolls are lightly browned about 45-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Roll Apple Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.0
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 181.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g