Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mother got this recipe from some ladies at her church. It's a quick and convenient dessert. When I take this to church dinners it's always consumed.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Slice each apple into four pieces; you will have a total of 16 pieces.
- Roll an applie piece in each crescent roll starting at the wide end of the crescent roll.
- Place in baking pan with the seam side down.
- Pour orange juice in the pan.
- Melt butter in a bowl.
- Add butter to dish.
- Put the cup of sugar evenly over tops of apples that are wrapped in crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle cinnamon lightly on tops.
- Bke until crescent rolls are lightly browned about 45-60 minutes.