1/3 Photos of Creamy Strawberries
Fresh strawberries just can't be beat. This makes an easy and refreshing summertime dessert for a dinner party or a barbeque.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream until stiff.
- 2Fold in sour cream, liqueur or OJ concentrate.
- 3Place berries in individual bowls.
- 4Spoon cream mixture over top.
- 5Sprinkle with brown sugar and garnish with mint.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.1 mg
- Sodium 24.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: