1/3 Photos of Creamy Peanut Butter Whip
I whipped this up after my husband decided to try peanut butter and sour cream together on a spoon. He liked it so much he came to me and asked, "Are there any recipes that use peanut butter and sour cream together?" This is similar to some refrigerated pie fillings but I made it sugar free. I also didn't find any recipes that used cream cheese/neufchatel, cool whip AND sour cream together. It turned out great. Use as a pudding topped with fresh fruit or as a dip for fresh fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese or 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Cool Whip Lite
- 1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup natural-style peanut butter (smooth and unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- fresh fruit, to serve (especially good with bananas and berries)
- 1With a hand mixer beat together all ingredients except fruit.
- 2Beat until smooth and creamy.
- 3Scrape the sides and bottom down a few times.
- 4Great right away but will firm up a little more if refrigerated an hour or more.
- 5Serve with fresh fruit of choice.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Peanut Butter Whip
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.9
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 122.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: