Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Creamy Apple Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Use a 1/ 1/2 quart baking dish (10x6) and melt butter or margarine in the oven.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over melted butter and mix well.
- Press into the bottom of the dish to make a crust.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese and lemon juice.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- Spoon pie filling evenly over creamy layer.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until set.
- Cool slightly.
- In small dish, mix together nuts and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over pie filling.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Refrigerate leftovers (if there are any!).
Barbara, this was grand! I wondered what to do with a few apples that were here! Very tasty and easy....a perfect recipe. More than 5 stars. The instructions were right on the mark...could not have been better.. Thanks from an overstuffed household! I put a few (slightly old) apples in the dessert........and the best on the top! Between the pie filling and the few 'fresh' apples...just the best!
How many ways can you saw Wow!!! This was easy to make, and even easier to eat! I used a lower-fat cream cheese, and it was sublime. Next time I think I'll try some cherry pie filling and use almonds instead of walnuts. This had a wonderfully cheese-cakey taste, a perfect dessert for our family. Thanks Barbara K, you posted a winner!
This recipe is awesome, and sooooooo easy. Tastes like cheesecake. I used the apple pie filling, with great results. Forgot to mention, I too, baked this in an 8x8 glass dish, did not have a 10x6. It came out just fine, after about 31 min. of baking.