Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A richer creamier drink to the Almond Joy Dark
Make and share this Creamy Almond Joy recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce Malibu rum
- 1⁄2 ounce dark Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄2 ounce creme de noyaux (or Amaretto)
- 1 scoop ice cream (vanilla, chocolate, coconut,pineapple sherbert your choice)
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- Pour liquors into blender.
- Add ice cream and pineapple, grenadine, 2 ice cubes and blend.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Garnish with pineapple or cherries.
- Drink with a thick straw.
Loved the coconut rum flavor in this drink. I used Amaretto and vanilla ice cream. Made a double as a girlfriend stopped by for a 'After 5 Drink Night' at my house. Hi Windy, can't wait for the next 'After 5 Drink Night'. Rita thanks for another one to add to my keeper list. Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders game 2007
This yummy drink is a winner ~ I just loved it! Mine was actually more like creamy Mounds candy made with vanilla ice cream but no almond liqueur. Instead I slightly increased both the Malibu coconut rum and Crème de Cacao to make up the difference. Thanks Rita for a great drink recipe!
Perfect! This is better than any candy bar. I used vanilla ice cream and Amaretto for the creme de noyaux . I put a squirt of whipped cream on top, too. Thanks for sharing! :o)