Mary in OR's Note:
Quick and easy, make ahead dessert. My favorite! It was sharred by an outstanding bakery in Portland, OR - JaCiva's
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip cream until stiff and set aside.
- 2Beat Cream cheese with the confectioners sugar and lime juice until fluffy, then fold in the whipped cream.
- 3Chill and serve topped with fresh sliced strawberries.
- 4Note: Once I forgot to get the limes at the store and added vanilla extract instead.
- 5We liked it just as well, maybe better.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.4
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 174.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g