This is one of my children's favorites. They eat them up when I make them as they are very addictive. You just can't eat one. I cut them in small pieces also as I like to give them as gifts around Christmas time. My friends must love them also because I get requests all the time to make these delicious little treats. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13X9 inch pan with Pam.
- Mix cake mix, 1 egg and 1 stick melted margarine.
- Press into bottom and spread a little up sides of pan.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth and creamy, about two to three minutes.
- Spread over cake mixture evenly.
- Bake until light brown, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting with a sharp knife.
This is sinfully good! It is easy to make and there's plenty to share! It is very rich and decadent! Thanks for a great recipe, kathrynjj! Made for Spring PAC '09.