1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Bars
This is one of my children's favorites. They eat them up when I make them as they are very addictive. You just can't eat one. I cut them in small pieces also as I like to give them as gifts around Christmas time. My friends must love them also because I get requests all the time to make these delicious little treats. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray 13X9 inch pan with Pam.
- 3Mix cake mix, 1 egg and 1 stick melted margarine.
- 4Press into bottom and spread a little up sides of pan.
- 6Beat remaining ingredients until smooth and creamy, about two to three minutes.
- 7Spread over cake mixture evenly.
- 8Bake until light brown, 30 to 40 minutes.
- 9Cool completely before cutting with a sharp knife.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Bars
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.6
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 489.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 66.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g