1/7 Photos of Cranberry Loaf or Muffins
1 hr 15 mins
This is a tart, nutty, tangy, sweet, cake with a hint of spice. You can make a loaf or muffins. Loaded with fresh cranberries, pecans, and ginger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temp
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk (Give buttermilk a try)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1/2 ounce crystallized ginger, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 teaspoon orange zest (optional)
- 1In a food processor cream butter and sugar, add eggs then vanilla.
- 2Whisk together flour, baking soda& salt.
- 3Add to food processor.
- 4Process while adding milk through tube.
- 5Quickly add optional ingredients pulsing 2-3 times.
- 6Coat cranberries with the 2 teaspoon of flour and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon fold into batter.
- 7Pour into muffin tins or greased and floured loaf pan.
- 8Sprinkle with additional sugar and cinnamon.
- 9Bake for 50 minutes at 350 degrees or till toothpick comes out clean. Less time for muffins about 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Loaf or Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.5 mg
- Sodium 567.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 32.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g