1/2 Photos of Cookies & Cream Fudge
2 hrs 20 mins
This is a yummy fudge that everyone enjoys.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8 x 8-inch square baking pan with foil.
- 2In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and salt.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Stir in crushed cookies.
- 5Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- 6Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- 7Turn fudge out onto cutting board.
- 8Peel off foil and cut into squares.
- 9Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookies & Cream Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2455.4
- Calories from Fat 1025
- Total Fat 113.9 g
- Saturated Fat 55.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 1494.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 337.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 280.6 g
- Protein 34.2 g