Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a yummy fudge that everyone enjoys.
Make and share this Cookies & Cream Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 18 ounces white baking chocolate or 18 ounces white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies (about 20 cookies)
- Line an 8 x 8-inch square baking pan with foil.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and salt.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in crushed cookies.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge out onto cutting board.
- Peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
This was the surprise hit of my holiday trays and one of the easier to make. It is a nice, creamy fudge. Don't be tempted to increase the crushed cookies. I did in one batch & it wasn't nearly as pretty as the other batches. It was muddier looking. The tip on using foil was appreciated. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
This fudge was so easy to make! And it looks and tastes wonderful! I can highly recommend making this fudge, I cant believe something so quick & easy tastes so good! just beautiful.
This is so easy to make and the taste is delicious. My kids especially loved this because they love anything with cookies and cream in it! Thanks for sharing, Juenessa!