Recipe from Martha Stewart’s Cupcakes: 175 Inspired Ideas for Everyone’s Favorite Treat. Cooking time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275°. Line standard muffin pans with liners. Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each liner.
- 2Beat cream cheese at medium speed using an electric mixer. Gradually sugar, beating until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- 3Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies.
- 4Divide batter among pans. Bake for about 22 minutes or until filling is set.
- 5Cool completely on wire racks. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Remove from pans just before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookies and Cream Mini Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.1
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 64.8 mg
- Sodium 175.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g