Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Recipe from Martha Stewart’s Cupcakes: 175 Inspired Ideas for Everyone’s Favorite Treat. Cooking time is chill time.
- 42 Oreo cookies, 30 left whole and 12 coarsely chopped
- 2 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 275°. Line standard muffin pans with liners. Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each liner.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed using an electric mixer. Gradually sugar, beating until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies.
- Divide batter among pans. Bake for about 22 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool completely on wire racks. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Remove from pans just before serving.
Great recipe. Everyone thought they were special. Thanks.