Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from my synagogue's Women's League cookbook. After I made this recipe I knew I had a winner when my children begged for them at every meal.
- Beat eggs well.
- Add oil and sugar, beating well.
- Beat in vanilla, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add flour.
- Chill dough. May be chilled overnight but let it sit out a while so it is not so cold - The dough will be easier to work with (I didn't include chill time in the preparation time).
- Roll dough onto floured board.
- Cut into 3 inch rounds.
- Place a heaping teaspoonful of filling.
- I used Solo poppyseed filling, Solo apricot filling, seedless raspberry preserves, and chocolate chips - They were all yummy.
- Take a little water and wet the outside area of the circle.
- Draw up sides to form a triangle and pinch closed.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until brown.