This recipe came from my synagogue's Women's League cookbook. After I made this recipe I knew I had a winner when my children begged for them at every meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs well.
- 2Add oil and sugar, beating well.
- 3Beat in vanilla, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Gradually add flour.
- 5Chill dough. May be chilled overnight but let it sit out a while so it is not so cold - The dough will be easier to work with (I didn't include chill time in the preparation time).
- 6Roll dough onto floured board.
- 7Cut into 3 inch rounds.
- 8Place a heaping teaspoonful of filling.
- 9I used Solo poppyseed filling, Solo apricot filling, seedless raspberry preserves, and chocolate chips - They were all yummy.
- 10Take a little water and wet the outside area of the circle.
- 11Draw up sides to form a triangle and pinch closed.
- 12Place on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- 13Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Dough Hamantashen (parve)
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.8
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 63.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g