Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I saw this on an episode of Paula Deen and they looked so good! I love to eat cookie dough. The pecans can be optional, I personally don't like nuts, and for those that are allergic they can be omitted.
- In a large bowl cream butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add vanilla.
- Gradually beat in flour and add milk. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and the optional pecans, mixing well. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place them on wax paper. Chill for at least 2 hours to set.
- In a double boiler (Using a small pot of hot boiling water and melt the chocolate in a large bowl over the smaller pot), melt the chocolate for about 5-10 minutes and completly melted.
- Dip each individual ball in the melted chocolate using two forks. Set back on the wax paper. Chill again for at least 1 hour and set.