This is such a great idea - to make fudge and place it in cookie cutters. Remove the cutters and decorate as desired.
My Private Note
fudge c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place six 3x1/2" cookie cutters in simple shape, on 5-inch squares of foil.
- 2Seal foil around outside of cutters.
- 3Place on cookie sheet.
- 4Spray cutters with cooking spray.
- 5In glass bowl, mix chips, milk and butter.
- 6Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are almost melted.
- 7Stir in vanilla.
- 8Pour mixture into cookie-cutter molds, filling to tops.
- 9Refrigerate uncovered 2 hours or until firm.
- 10Decorate as desired.
- 11Carefully remove foil. Gently press fudge out of molds.
- 12Recipe note: Run a thin knife around the cutters before attempting to push out fudge from the bottom.
- 13You can use an 8-inch square pan instead.
- 14Line with foil and pour the fudge into pan.
- 15Cover and refrigerate 2 hours. Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookie Cutter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (2849 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.8
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 185.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 70.0 g
- Protein 12.1 g