Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is such a great idea - to make fudge and place it in cookie cutters. Remove the cutters and decorate as desired.
- Place six 3x1/2" cookie cutters in simple shape, on 5-inch squares of foil.
- Seal foil around outside of cutters.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Spray cutters with cooking spray.
- In glass bowl, mix chips, milk and butter.
- Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are almost melted.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture into cookie-cutter molds, filling to tops.
- Refrigerate uncovered 2 hours or until firm.
- Decorate as desired.
- Carefully remove foil. Gently press fudge out of molds.
- Recipe note: Run a thin knife around the cutters before attempting to push out fudge from the bottom.
- You can use an 8-inch square pan instead.
- Line with foil and pour the fudge into pan.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours. Cut into squares.