I was shopping in the commissary one day when an old lady struck up a conversation with me. She saw the ingredients in my cart and asked if I was making a Banana Pudding. I told her I was, so she proceeded to give me tips and recipes for her favorite desserts to serve her husband. This is one I did try and it was delicious. I tend to adore people at both ends of the life spectrum - infants and the very elderly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place frozen blackberries in bottom of 9X13 baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle cake mix over blackberries.
- 3Cut butter into little 1/2 inch cubes and"dot" the butter over the cake mix.
- 4Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes until brown and bubbly.
- 5I serve this with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Commissary Blackberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (1589 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4010.2
- Calories from Fat 1811
- Total Fat 201.2 g
- Saturated Fat 96.4 g
- Cholesterol 376.2 mg
- Sodium 4583.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 541.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 51.0 g
- Sugars 318.4 g
- Protein 34.6 g