1/3 Photos of Coffee & Baileys Jello Cubes
24 hrs 40 mins
All who like coffee and Baileys will love this different treat. Don't drink coffee and Baileys, EAT it. Your guests will be surprised, if you serve Coffee & Baileys not in a cup or glass, but on a spoon or plate. Fancy looking and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Let soak 7 sheets of leaf gelatin in cold water (for about 5 minutes).
- 2Make coffee. Make it as strong as you like. Add brown sugar and mix until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Take the gelatin out of the cold water and stir into the hot coffee until disolved. Let cool slightly.
- 4Meanwhile prepare a suited form of about 10 x 6 inches in size. Line out with cling film. Fill in the coffee mixture and put into the fridge for about 2 hours.
- 5Then soak 4 sheets of leaf gelatin in cold water (for about 5 minutes).
- 6Heat up the whipping cream. It should be warm. Take the gelatin out of the cold water and stir into the warm whipping cream until dissolved. Add Baileys and mix.
- 7Let cool, but don't let it gelatinize. Take Coffee jello out of the fridge and pour carefully the Baileys mixture onto the coffee jello.
- 8Put in the fridge and chill for at least 6 hours (or overnight).
- 9Take the "Coffee & Baileys Jello" together with the cling film out of the form.
- 10Cut it into cubes of about 1 inch using a thin sharp knife. Serve immediately or put them back into the fridge until use.
- 11NOTE: Should be make ahead one day prior serving.
- 12NOTE: Cooking time is for making one day ahead.
- 13NOTE on Gelatin: if you can't get leaf gelatin, you may use granulated gelatin. 4 sheets leaf gelatin are 1 envelope (o,25 oz) granulated gelatin. I would suggest to use 2 envelopes for the coffee part and 1 envelope for the Baileys part.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coffee & Baileys Jello Cubes
Serving Size: 1 (911 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 10.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: