1/1 Photo of Coconut Macaroons
Barb Gertz's Note:
These are a diabetic low carb cookie. The recipe comes from a low carb web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Combine coconut, splenda, flour and salt in mixing bowl.
- 3Stir in egg whites and almond extract: mix well.
- 4Drop by teaspoon onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- 5Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- 6Watch closely, they burn easily.
- 7Remove from baking sheet immediately.
- 8Cool on rack.
- 9Once cooled store in an airtight container.
- 10Makes about 8 cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.9
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 64.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: