These are a diabetic low carb cookie. The recipe comes from a low carb web site.
Make and share this Coconut Macaroons recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine coconut, splenda, flour and salt in mixing bowl.
- Stir in egg whites and almond extract: mix well.
- Drop by teaspoon onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Watch closely, they burn easily.
- Remove from baking sheet immediately.
- Cool on rack.
- Once cooled store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 8 cookies.