Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in an old community recipe book. If you're wondering why I like it, well, I am OBSESSED with coconut! And the recipe is so easy! If you want it to be chocolate coconut macaroons, melt a chocolate bar and drizzle the chocolate over the cooled macaroons. Then just refrigerate them.
- 1 (200 g) package shredded coconut
- 1 (300 ml) can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Mix all together (except for chocolate if using) very well.
- Drop by tea/tablespoon (depending how big you want them to be) onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes.