KT's Mom's Note:
Yummy chocolate chips combine with butterscotch chips and peanut butter!! Need I say more? Rich and sinful but the kids will help you gobble them up! Cook time does not include chilling overnite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 box keebler Club crackers
- 1 cup margarine
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1Grease or spray a 9x13 pan lightly.
- 2Line bottom of pan with Club Crackers.
- 3Melt margarine in sauce pan then add sugars and graham cracker crumbs and milk.
- 4Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 5Pour 1/2 of mixture over crackers then put another layer of Club Crackers on top of that.
- 6Pour remaining mixture over crackers.
- 7Top this with one more layer of crackers.
- 8Melt topping ingredients and pour over top layer of crackers.
- 9Put in refrigerator and chill overnight.
- 10Cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Club Cracker Squares
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 163.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: