Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy chocolate chips combine with butterscotch chips and peanut butter!! Need I say more? Rich and sinful but the kids will help you gobble them up! Cook time does not include chilling overnite.
- Grease or spray a 9x13 pan lightly.
- Line bottom of pan with Club Crackers.
- Melt margarine in sauce pan then add sugars and graham cracker crumbs and milk.
- Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour 1/2 of mixture over crackers then put another layer of Club Crackers on top of that.
- Pour remaining mixture over crackers.
- Top this with one more layer of crackers.
- Melt topping ingredients and pour over top layer of crackers.
- Put in refrigerator and chill overnight.
- Cut into squares and serve.
I melted a few chocolate chips and piped a chocolate swirl on top; it really dressed these bars up and they looked beautiful as well as tasted great!
Trust me, sounds kind of strange, but it is SOOOO good! I do think it should be called candy-it is quite rich. I cut the pan into 1 inch squares and took them to my family holiday gathering. Everyone loved them! After reading the instructions again, I notice I only used 2 layers of crackers, not 3. It was still YUM!