Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to make Fudge. I got the recipe out of the newspaper. Time does not include cooling time.
Make and share this Classic Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line an 8 inch square pan with waxed paper.
- Place chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate and the SWEETNED CONDENSED milk in a double boiler over hot,but,not boiling water.
- Stir the mixture occasionally until the chocolate has melted.
- Stir in the vanilla and nuts.
- Spread fudge evenly in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut when cool and firm.
- Store, uncovered in the refrigerator.