Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy to make Fudge. I got the recipe out of the newspaper. Time does not include cooling time.
Make and share this Classic Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line an 8 inch square pan with waxed paper.
- Place chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate and the SWEETNED CONDENSED milk in a double boiler over hot,but,not boiling water.
- Stir the mixture occasionally until the chocolate has melted.
- Stir in the vanilla and nuts.
- Spread fudge evenly in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut when cool and firm.
- Store, uncovered in the refrigerator.
You are right, Barb! This recipe is so simple yet smooth and creamy! Delicious little treat to end a meal (or for a snack!). I used walnuts for the 1 cup of chopped nuts and popped it into the refridgerator in no time at all! Thanks, Barb, for another delicious recipe!
this was pretty good and really easy to put together. it seemed to take a lot longer than my other fudges to set up and got a little moist around the edges.. the flavor was good. a little too much vanilla flavor when it was soft but it mellowed out as it hardened. the texture was a little grainy?. i used walnuts. it was a fun new fudge to try.. thanks
Barb, this is great fudge! I made it for my chocolate loving friend. It's got that rich, deep chocolate taste. It was super easy to make. I give it a five star!!!