1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Chocolate Brownies
Brownies made extra-special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ancho chili peppers or 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate pieces or 1/3 cup bittersweet chocolate piece
- 2 tablespoons hot strong coffee
- powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; grease a 9x9x2 inch baking dish.
- 2In a medium sauce pan melt butter over low heat.
- 3Whisk in sugar and water.
- 4Whisk in eggs, oil, and vanilla until combined.
- 5Stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and chile pepper or cayenne.
- 6Stir in chocolate.
- 7Pour batter into pan and bake for 23 to 25 minutes until a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 8Let cool for 10 minutes then remove from pan to wire rack.
- 9Brush with hot coffee, then cool completely.
- 10Cut into bars and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or cinnamon sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.5
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 42.6 mg
- Sodium 80.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g