Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
Another wonderful recipe I found while browsing through my mother's recipe box! This can be made ahead and frozen!
- Grease and flour tube pan.
- Peel apples and cut into thin slices.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Beat eggs and orange juice by hand.
- Continue to beat by hand while adding oil and 1 3/4 cups sugar.
- Add vanilla, baking powder, and flour, mixing well.
- Layer batter, apples, batter, and remaining apples in tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.