1/1 Photo of Chocolaty Decadence Banana Muffins
I've tried so many muffin recipes over the years and, by far, this one is the best I've come up with so far. Super moist and chocolaty with the goodness of whole wheat, banana, apple and walnut oil. Yum!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In and 8 cup measuring cup, mix together the banana, applesauce, eggs and oil.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients but the chocolate chips (I like to split the sugar with Splenda but for some reason the ingredient list can't identify it).
- 3Fold in wet mix until just blended slightly.
- 4Add in chocolate chips and mix just until evenly moist.
- 5Distribute between 2 muffin trays (12 muffins/tray.
- 6Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- 7Let cool slightly and enjoy with a large glass of milk or, even better, hot chocolate!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolaty Decadence Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 218.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g