These are really special little biscuits (cookies). They have a shortbread type texture and are great with coffee or when you want to impress someone!
My Private Note
batch o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- 2Grease 2 large baking sheets.
- 3Into a bowl sift together the flour,cocoa and cornflour.
- 4In another large bowl beat the butter and icing sugar until fluffy.
- 5With the beater on low speed gradually add in the flour mixture and vanilla essence until it becomes a soft dough.
- 6Shape into'bar' shapes about 10cm long by 5cm wide.
- 7Bake about 15-20 minutes, rotating baking sheets at half-time.
- 8Keep an eye on them as they should only be slightly firm and all ovens are different.
- 9Cool on wire cooling rack until cool and firm.
- 10Dust with icing sugar.
- 11Dip one end of each cookie into melted chocolate and place back onto greaseproof paper and allow chocolate to set.
- 12Store in container with waxed paper between layers.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Viennese Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (899 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3816.4
- Calories from Fat 2295
- Total Fat 255.0 g
- Saturated Fat 153.2 g
- Cholesterol 483.7 mg
- Sodium 2913.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 368.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 45.3 g
- Sugars 90.4 g
- Protein 59.0 g