Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The name says it all! Very simple to make and so delicious! A great topping or ingredient to add to ice cream!
- Sprinkle walnuts on bottom of a greased 9x9 inch pan.
- Combine sugar and butter in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Spread over nuts.
- Sprinkle chips on top of hot sugar mix and nuts.
- Spread melted chips with a knife to cover the top.
- Refrigerate to set.
- Cut into pieces. It will crack apart as well.
If I made this again I would double the butter and brown sugar part of the recipe. I didn't think there was enough toffee to cover the nuts.
WOW!! This tastes exactly like Heath Candy Bars!! Made it for a neighborhood BBQ and everybody LOVED it!! Will make this again & again! Thank you for posting the recipe~