1/7 Photos of Chocolate Snack Bars
You probably have all the ingredients for this in your pantry! Chocolate is so popular everywhere, but really popular in the New England, Southern, Mid Atlantic and Mid Western states!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 (2 ounce) Snickers candy bars, chocolate coated caramel peanut nougat bars cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Add eggs and butter, stirring well. Stir in morsels.
- 3Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13x9" pan.
- 4Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or till a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5Sprinkle immediately with candy pieces.
- 6Cool completely before cutting into bars. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Snack Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.5
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 200.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g