You probably have all the ingredients for this in your pantry! Chocolate is so popular everywhere, but really popular in the New England, Southern, Mid Atlantic and Mid Western states!
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 (2 ounce) Snickers candy bars, chocolate coated caramel peanut nougat bars cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add eggs and butter, stirring well. Stir in morsels.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13x9" pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or till a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle immediately with candy pieces.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars. Enjoy!