Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Classic chocolate sauce. Very rich, and wonderful, as long as you use good quality chocolate. You can modify it by adding a tablespoon of Gran Marnier, Baileys, or any other flavoring to jazz it up a bit.
- Coarsely chop the chocolate and place in a stainless steel bowl.
- Heat the cream until scalding, pour over the chocolate.
- Let sit 5 minutes before stirring.
- Stir with a whisk until very smooth.
- Serve sauce warm, or refrigerate for later use.
- This will keep for several weeks in the refrigerator.
- To reheat, just gently heat over a double boiler.