A very quick and easy fondue, thats perfect for last minute company. No fondue set is required, but if you have one, go wild!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (7 ounce) dark mildly sweet chocolate candy bars
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup pureed raspberries (frozen works fine) or 1/4 cup raspberry juice
- 2 tablespoons Chambord raspberry liquor (or other raspberry liqueur)
- 1Break up chocolate bar and place into a medium bowl.
- 2Add cream and puree (or juice). Microwave on High for 1 1/2 minutes, stir, Microwave about 1 minute longer or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- 3Stir in Chambord.
- 4Transfer chocolate to 6-8 individual ramekins, such as small souffle dishes.
- 5Arrange on plates with dippers.
- 6Serve with toothpicks or small forks.
- 7(Or set up in a fondue kit if you have one).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Raspberry Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.9
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 59.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chambord raspberry liquor