Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great recipe, no bake! 8)
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Marsh Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 3 (6 ounce) bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter
- In heavy saucepan; combine 1st 3 ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cook 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the marshmallow cream, chocolate and vanilla extract; stir until blended.
- Pour half of mixture into buttered 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Dollop with peanut butter and pour remaining chocolate mixture over peanut butter.
- Carefully swirl mixture with a knife to create a marbled look.
- Chill until set and then cut into squares.
Excellent! I probably added even more peanut butter to it but it's rare that you can find a recipe like this because it's chocolate fudge with peanut butter running through it (not straight peanut butter fudge.) Great job! Thank you for posting.
Great easy recipe! I melted the peanut butter first and poured it on the fudge and thin ribbons all over then poured the rest of the fudge on. It tasted faintly like peanut butter cups without that aweful graininess. I also made a batch sans peanut butter that turned out perfect. Thanks!!