Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great recipe, no bake! 8)
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Marsh Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- In heavy saucepan; combine 1st 3 ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cook 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the marshmallow cream, chocolate and vanilla extract; stir until blended.
- Pour half of mixture into buttered 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Dollop with peanut butter and pour remaining chocolate mixture over peanut butter.
- Carefully swirl mixture with a knife to create a marbled look.
- Chill until set and then cut into squares.