Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
My absolute favorite treat ever !!! So easy and quick !
Make and share this Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Marshmallows recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups marshmallows, small ones
- 225 g chocolate chips, 1 package
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and margarine for about 1 1/2 minutes in the microwave.
- Add marshmallows and mix.
- Pour in a greased 8inch pan and put in fridge for about 2 hours.
- If you need this quick, put in freezer for about 45 minutes.
I just made this but added pretzels on the bottom then the other stuff on top. Made it before and loves it!
These definitely taste good and use things readiily available. They're REALLY rich though so I think adding another ingredient, like chex or rice crispies, or even nuts, would help out. You really can't go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate though. :o) Also, if you do the quick freeze method, let them sit for a little to soften the marshmallows. Thanks for the quick and easy recipe!
I made these for my DH who is a big chocolate and peanut butter fan. (And he likes marshmallows too.) These were easy to make with ingredients I had on hand and very tasty. I was thinking of trying chunky peanut butter next time but DH said they're great the way they are. Update: Thanks for your changes to the recipe. Just made this again (at DH's request) in the microwave and it worked great. Great recipe.