Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is posted by request and was found on the net-no name attached. Chill time is not included in pret time or cook time.
- Place rice syrup and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor, cover and turn on.
- Add tofu chunks a few at a time.
- Add coco and grated orange zest if using.
- Slowly add ice water in a thin stream if needed.
- Pour into serving dishes or goblets and chill for at least 3 hours.
Thanks for this recipe Di. My lactose intolerant dinner guest gave it five stars and asked for the recipe.
This was a hit for the whole family! It only took five minutes to prepare and was ready in an hour!