1/1 Photo of Chocolate Mousse - Low Carb
This is really good. You might try making it with Splenda, if available in your area. Add a spoonful of Kahlua or orange zest for variety.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip the cream with electric mixer.
- 2Add Equal one packet at a time.
- 3Add vanilla and cocoa powder, and beat until almost stiff.
- 4Scrape down and mix again.
- 5Place in serving dishes, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour.
- 6Serve within 4 hours of preparation.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mousse - Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.1
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 35.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g