1/2 Photos of Chocolate Ice Cream
1 hr 10 mins
Sarah J's Note:
Diabetic ice cream without all the sugar. Now I call this comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, combine the pudding mix, sweetener, cocoa, milk and vanilla; process on low until smooth.
- 2Fold in the whipped topping until smooth.
- 3Pour into a shallow container, cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- 4Stir with a wire whisk; return to freezer until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 191.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: