Enjoy this old time favorite, then watch how everyone screams for more ice cream. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan".)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor, blend together all the ingreients until very smooth and creamy.
- 2Place in a sealable container and freeze.
- 3Remove from the freezer and defrost for 20-40 minutes.
- 4Place back in food processor and blend again.
- 5Spoon back into container (at this point, you may add chocolate chips or crumbled cookies if you like), then re-freeze.
- 6Remove from freezer 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.0
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 83.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: