Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When you make these you will not be able to eat just one. These are so good and fast and easy. My family goes crazy when I make these and they are gone in a minute. Hope you try these
- In a large bowl microwave chips on Medium-High (70) power for 1 minute, stir.
- Microwave 10-20 second more until smooth.
- Take out and add peanut butter, stir until well blended.
- Add chow mein noodles and marshmallows; stir until all ingredients are coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.