Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
When you make these you will not be able to eat just one. These are so good and fast and easy. My family goes crazy when I make these and they are gone in a minute. Hope you try these
- In a large bowl microwave chips on Medium-High (70) power for 1 minute, stir.
- Microwave 10-20 second more until smooth.
- Take out and add peanut butter, stir until well blended.
- Add chow mein noodles and marshmallows; stir until all ingredients are coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
These are good..but not very attractive. I used semi sweet chips..will use milk chocolate as called for, if I make them again. Thanks
My mom used to make this for Halloween. Now I can make them for my kids. Just a delicious as I remember. You are right, they don't last long. Great combination of sweet and crunchy. Thanks jean1.