My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy 2 quart saucepan, combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk.
- 2Stirring constantly, bring mixture to a full rolling boil over medium heat. Continue cooking and stirring 5 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat. Add marshmallows, peanut butter, vanilla and 1/2 cup of the chopped peanuts.
- 4Stir vigorously until marshmallows and peanut butter are melted and mixture blended.
- 5Turn into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
- 6Cool a few minutes until top "sets".
- 7Sprinkle chocolate over top.
- 8Let stand until chocolate melts, then spread over fudge with a spatula.
- 9Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup chopped peanuts over chocolate and press in lightly.
- 10Cool, then cut into 1-inch squares.
- 11Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes approximately 2 1/2 pounds fudge. To make Peanut-Butter Chocolate-Marbled Fudge: Follow recipe for Chocolate Frosted Peanut Butter Fudge except add semi-sweet chocolate pieces to fudge just before turning it into pan.
- 12Stir just a few times to secure a marbled appearance. Turn into pan as directed previously.
- 13Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup chopped peanuts over top and press nuts down gently into fudge.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Frosted Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.1
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 149.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g