Gramma Wruble's Note:
I found this recipe somewhere but can't remember where. Sounds yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pudding per box.
- 2Fold in 1-1/2 cup cool whip.
- 3Stir until pudding thickens.
- 4Line bottom of 8in x 8in square pan with graham crackers.
- 5Spread half of pudding mixture over crackers.
- 6Put another layer of crackers, then remaining pudding.
- 7Cover with final layer of crackers.
- 8Heat frosting in microwave until soft and spreadable.
- 9Spread over top of crackers.
- 10Refrigerate overnight.
- 11Top with remaining cool whip.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Eclair Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.0
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 307.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g