1/1 Photo of Chocolate Eclair Dessert
This is a wonderful "company" dessert. The puff pastry crust is light, and you may choose any flavor of pudding for the filling.It looks like you spent hours working on it, yet it is fairly easy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water and butter to a rolling boil.
- 2Remove from heat and add flour.
- 3Stir until forms ball.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time. Mix well after each.
- 5Put in greased 9 X 13 pan.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes.
- 8Blend milk and cream cheese together.
- 9Mix in pudding mix.
- 11Add cool whip as top layer.
- 12Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Eclair Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.8
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 85.3 mg
- Sodium 308.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 5.3 g