This is a wonderful "company" dessert. The puff pastry crust is light, and you may choose any flavor of pudding for the filling.It looks like you spent hours working on it, yet it is fairly easy and delicious!
- Bring water and butter to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat and add flour.
- Stir until forms ball.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Mix well after each.
- Put in greased 9 X 13 pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Blend milk and cream cheese together.
- Mix in pudding mix.
- Add cool whip as top layer.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.