Another recipe compliments of my retirement community family. Really delicious easy rich and creamy Easter eggs. I am not sure how many eggs this recipe makes.
- Combine butter, pudding mix and milk in a sauce pan.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Immediately add sugar and vanilla extract, stir until smooth.
- When cool, shape into eggs and place on wax paper.
- Chill until firm.
- Melt chocolate and dip eggs.
- Place on wax paper.
- Let stand until coating hardens.