Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another recipe compliments of my retirement community family. Really delicious easy rich and creamy Easter eggs. I am not sure how many eggs this recipe makes.
- Combine butter, pudding mix and milk in a sauce pan.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Immediately add sugar and vanilla extract, stir until smooth.
- When cool, shape into eggs and place on wax paper.
- Chill until firm.
- Melt chocolate and dip eggs.
- Place on wax paper.
- Let stand until coating hardens.
This is for phoenix... 1 pound of confectioner's sugar is generally equal to 3 3/4 cups. I hope this helps :)
This didn't turn out for me. it could have been my math... I figures that one lb of sugar would be half a 1 kg bag... measured out a total of cups and added 4 1/2 to my chocolate... it was way too sweet, it hurt your teeth, never finished recipe... if I did something wrong, please tell me!
We did 4 HUGE eggs with this recipe for my SIL to take to work. They turned out wonderful, and were kinda like Milky Way candy bars, without the caramel. YUMMY! Thanks for a great, easy recipe!