1/2 Photos of Chocolate Easter Eggs
Another recipe compliments of my retirement community family. Really delicious easy rich and creamy Easter eggs. I am not sure how many eggs this recipe makes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter, pudding mix and milk in a sauce pan.
- 2Bring to boil and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Immediately add sugar and vanilla extract, stir until smooth.
- 5When cool, shape into eggs and place on wax paper.
- 6Chill until firm.
- 7Melt chocolate and dip eggs.
- 8Place on wax paper.
- 9Let stand until coating hardens.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Easter Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (843 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.8
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 74.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 35.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: