1/1 Photo of Chocolate-Dipped Snowballs
This recipe comes from the Holiday 2007 Kraft food and family issue. The 45 minutes includes refrigerating time also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat.
- 2Add marshmallows; cook for 5 minutes or until marshmallows are melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Stir in cereal.
- 5Cool slightly.
- 6Shape into 24 balls with moistened hands and place on wax paper-covered baking sheet.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8Heat dipping chocolate as directed on container.
- 9Dip top of each ball in chocolate and return to baking sheet dipped side up.
- 10Refrigerate for 15 mintutes or until chocolate is firm.
- 11These taste great with any flavor of Post Honey bunches of oats.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Dipped Snowballs
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.6
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 76.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Honey Bunches of Oats cereal