This recipe comes from the Holiday 2007 Kraft food and family issue. The 45 minutes includes refrigerating time also.
- Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat.
- Add marshmallows; cook for 5 minutes or until marshmallows are melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal.
- Cool slightly.
- Shape into 24 balls with moistened hands and place on wax paper-covered baking sheet.
- Cool completely.
- Heat dipping chocolate as directed on container.
- Dip top of each ball in chocolate and return to baking sheet dipped side up.
- Refrigerate for 15 mintutes or until chocolate is firm.
- These taste great with any flavor of Post Honey bunches of oats.