1/1 Photo of Chocolate Dipped Kettle Chips (Rachael Ray)
I first had chocolate dipped Lays at a chocolatier in a pricey mall. These are great and from Rachael Ray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 2 cookie sheets with wax paper.
- 2In a small bowl, break up chocolate, microwave chocolate and oil on high power,stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- 3Set a rack over the cookie sheets lined with wax paper.
- 4Working with one chip at a time, dip the chips into the hot chocolate and set on the rack.
- 5Sprinkle chopped pistachios over one-third of chips.
- 6Sprinkle coarse salt over one third.
- 7Sprinkle cayenne pepper over one third.
- 8Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Dipped Kettle Chips (Rachael Ray)
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.7
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 229.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g