I first had chocolate dipped Lays at a chocolatier in a pricey mall. These are great and from Rachael Ray.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with wax paper.
- In a small bowl, break up chocolate, microwave chocolate and oil on high power,stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Set a rack over the cookie sheets lined with wax paper.
- Working with one chip at a time, dip the chips into the hot chocolate and set on the rack.
- Sprinkle chopped pistachios over one-third of chips.
- Sprinkle coarse salt over one third.
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper over one third.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.