1/1 Photo of Chocolate-Dipped Cherries With Pistachios
Chocolate and cherries love each other! Dipped in chopped pistachios, it's like a group hug! If you don't have fresh cherries, use maraschino cherries! Adapted from Country Living magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Place the pistachios in a shallow bowl and set aside. Place chocolate in a medium bowl and set aside.
- 2Bring cream to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 3Pour hot cream over chocolate and let sit for about 30 seconds; stir until the chocolate melts completely.
- 4Holding by the stem, dip the bottom of a cherry in the chocolate mixture, lightly shake off excess chocolate, and dip the cherry in the chopped pistachios.
- 5Transfer to the prepared sheet pan. Repeat with remaining cherries, refrigerate for 10 minutes, and store in a cool, dry place. Cherries will keep for several hours. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Dipped Cherries With Pistachios
Serving Size: 1 (776 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.1
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g