Chocolate and cherries love each other! Dipped in chopped pistachios, it's like a group hug! If you don't have fresh cherries, use maraschino cherries! Adapted from Country Living magazine.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Place the pistachios in a shallow bowl and set aside. Place chocolate in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Bring cream to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate and let sit for about 30 seconds; stir until the chocolate melts completely.
- Holding by the stem, dip the bottom of a cherry in the chocolate mixture, lightly shake off excess chocolate, and dip the cherry in the chopped pistachios.
- Transfer to the prepared sheet pan. Repeat with remaining cherries, refrigerate for 10 minutes, and store in a cool, dry place. Cherries will keep for several hours. Enjoy!