1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Spread this sweet treat on regular or chocolate graham crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (no substitutes)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) box graham crackers or 1 (14 ounce) box chocolate graham crackers
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- 2Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined.
- 3Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 5Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 6Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans.
- 7Serve with graham crackers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.9
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 234.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g