1/2 Photos of Chocolate Cheesecake (Unbaked)
Lizzie in NZ's Note:
This cheesecake is very easy to make and has a velvet, mousse-like texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (250 g) packet plain sweet biscuits (cookies)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 5 1/2 ounces butter (melted)
- 1Base: Crush biscuits in food processor and add the cinnamon and cocoa, pulsing briefly. Now add the melted butter and pulse to blend.
- 2Press into a round 9 1/2 inch springform tin and put in refrigerator while making the filling.
- 3Filling: Dissolve gelatine in boiling water and set aside.
- 4Beat cream cheese and sugar till smooth and glossy.
- 5Add Kahlua and lemon juice, beating briefly.
- 6Then gently fold in whipped cream by hand also adding the slightly cooled, dissolved gelatine mixture.
- 7Lastly add in the melted chocolate, whisking quite quickly to blend with the other ingredients.
- 8Pour onto base and leave to set in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- 9Decorate with shaved chocolate. Red glacé cherries also make a lovely addition to the presentation.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cheesecake (Unbaked)
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.3
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 94.9 mg
- Sodium 332.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 7.8 g