1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cheesecake
1 hr 10 mins
A very delicious and decadent cheesecake, if you love chocolate as much as I do.....then this cheesecake recipe is for you. It is one that I make quite often, a great never-fail recipe. (note: plan ahead, this cheesecake needs to stay in the fridge overnight)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2grease a 9-in springform pan.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the three crust ingredients; mix.
- 4Press onto the bottom of pan; set aside.
- 5In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips; stir until smooth; set aside.
- 6In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 7Add flour, beat well.
- 8Add eggs; beat on low just until combined.
- 9Stir in vanilla and melted chocolate just until blended.
- 10Pour over crust.
- 11Bake for 40-45 mins, or until center is set.
- 12Cool on wire rack for 10 mins.
- 13Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- 14Chill overnight in fridge.
- 15Note: to prevent any drips, place the filled springform pan on a baking sheet in the oven.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.1
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 126.9 mg
- Sodium 301.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 49.2 g
- Protein 8.7 g