1/3 Photos of Chocolate and Peanut Butter Ribbon Dessert
4 hrs 15 mins
Just love Nutter Butters and so when I found this recipe that included my little passions, I just had to give it a try. Fabulous!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush 8 of the cookies in a resealable plastic bag. Mix cookie crumbs with butter and press onto bottom of foil-lined 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 2Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in 3 cups cool whip.
- 3Spoon 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture into a small bowl. Stir in melted chocolate until well blended. Set aside.
- 4Spoon 1/2 of the remaining cream cheese mixture over crust. Top evenly with chocolate mixture. Cover with remaining cream cheese mixture. Freeze 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- 5Invert onto plate. Remove foil and then reinvert onto serving platter so that crumb layer is on the bottom.
- 6Coarsely break the remaining 4 cookies. Top dessert with remaining cool whip and cookies.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Peanut Butter Ribbon Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.0
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 186.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g