Just love Nutter Butters and so when I found this recipe that included my little passions, I just had to give it a try. Fabulous!!
- Crush 8 of the cookies in a resealable plastic bag. Mix cookie crumbs with butter and press onto bottom of foil-lined 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in 3 cups cool whip.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture into a small bowl. Stir in melted chocolate until well blended. Set aside.
- Spoon 1/2 of the remaining cream cheese mixture over crust. Top evenly with chocolate mixture. Cover with remaining cream cheese mixture. Freeze 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- Invert onto plate. Remove foil and then reinvert onto serving platter so that crumb layer is on the bottom.
- Coarsely break the remaining 4 cookies. Top dessert with remaining cool whip and cookies.