1/1 Photo of Chilled Mango Cheesecake
from a blog. I didn't use the mango puree topping
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 50 g digestive plain sweet biscuit crumbs
- 50 g Oreo cookie crumbs
- 40 g melted butter
- 200 g cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 55 g sugar
- 200 g mango puree
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 200 ml whipping cream (whipped)
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 mango (cubed)
Mango puree topping
- 1Toss cake base ingredients into melted butter and press firmly on to base of cake pan. Chill in the fridge for use later.
- 2Whip whipping cream with 2 tbsp icing sugar till about 70% stiff or mousse state, keep chilled.
- 3Dissolve gelatine powder in 3 tbsp boiling water. Keep warm but not hot for use later.
- 4Cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and rum together till smooth and creamy.
- 5Add the warm gelatin solution to mango puree and blend well.
- 6Stir mango mixture into cheese mixture and combine till well mixed. Blend in the whipped cream. Stir in the cube mango pieces (optional).
- 7Pour cheese mixture onto cake base and chill for at least an hour.
- 8Dissolve gelatin powder with 2 tbsp boiling water and stir this into mango puree. Pour topping gently onto chilled cheesecake. Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- 9Notes: To obtain a smooth mirror like mango puree topping, please strain the mango puree mixture.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Mango Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.7
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 65.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
plain sweet biscuit crumbs