Sydney Mike's Note:
This wonderful treat comes from Favorite Brand Name Recipes Holiday Desserts cookbooklet of Jan 2003. Preparation time does not include time needed for candy to cool.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9"x9" pan with nonstick cooking spray, then spray the inside of a heavy large saucepan.
- 2In the prepared saucepan, combine sugar, cream, butter & syrup, then cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves & mixture comes to a boil, stirring freuently. Re-incorporate any sugar crystals that accumulate on the sides of the saucepan.
- 3Attach a candy thermometer to side of pan, making sure bulb is submerged in sugar mixture, BUT NOT TOUCHING BOTTOM OF PAN!
- 4Comtinue cooking about 6 minutes or until sugar mixture reaches soft-ball stage (234 degrees F) on candy thermometer, stirring frequently.
- 5Remove from heat & let stand 10 minutes ~ DO NOT STIR!
- 6Add white chocolate & vanilla, then stir until chocolate is melted & mixture is smooth, about 1 minute.
- 7Stir in cherries & walnuts, then spread evenly in prepared pan.
- 8Score into 64 squares while fudge is still warm.
- 9Refrigerate until firm, then cut along scored lines, separating into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Walnut White Chocolate Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: